Disclosure: this post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
When you are looking for an RV Stove you are probably looking for a small home on wheels. The most important part of the home is the kitchen and the most important part of the kitchen is the stove. So here we are with an article about the best RV stoves that are available in the market and you can go on buying one. An RV stove is a very useful appliance when you are on the road and travelling and you need to cook something on your own. Every such stove has its pros and cons and we are here to take you through the same so that you can buy the one that perfectly fits all your needs.
Here is the list of the products that are one of the most famous ones and the ones that you will like even by looking at it just once. So let us begin.
- 1 Flame King YSNHT600 2
- 2 Camplux Drop-In Rv Stove
- 3 CUSIMAX 1800W
- 4 Duxtop Ultra
- 5 Suburban 3206A
- 6 Atwood Drop-in 2-Burner
- 7 Coleman 2
- 8 Suburban 2937AST 2
- 9 Avanti GR2013CSS
- 10 Happybuy 23”x20”
Flame King YSNHT600 2
The cooking performance of this stove is efficient and compact. This is a gas stove and there are two burners included with the stove. The cooktop is stylish as well as sturdy and is built for such situations when you have to keep in mind the weight and space that the things are taking up. The space in an RV van to cook is very spacious and so you won’t face any difficulty in fitting this stove. There is a cover for the gas stove which ensures that the wind doesn’t blow out your flame. One burner is of 7200 BTU with an oval grate on top of it and the other one is of 5200 BTU with a circular grate on the top of it. The flame can be controlled through the knob so that you can cook at your own convenience.
- The finish of the product is amazing.
- The size of the burners is also quite sufficient and good enough.
- The product has some major features like durability which makes the product last for a long time.
- It’s totally worth the value of money so you do not have to think about spending it on waste.
- The company provides very reliable customer service so you can trust the brand.
- The rattling sound made by the stove when you go on travelling can be a bit annoying.
- The option to slow the flame is not available.
- Small things might roll into the slots and might fall into the internal side of the stove.
Camplux Drop-In Rv Stove
The cooking becomes very easy when you use this stove. The gas burners of 7200 BTU and 5200 BTU enable a powerful cooking system for you to cook delicious meals even when you are travelling. The knobs are there on the stove to provide you with adjustable flames according to your own desire and however you want it to cook food. The design is compact and lightweight. It is a great option when you have to go camping or for outdoor picnics. The cover that comes with the stove protects the flame from wind. There is also a baffle present between the knob and the stove to prevent the knob from high temperatures. The cover that comes with the gas prevents the burning stove and also enables easy storage of the stove. The stove should be used with the built-in gas systems available with the RCs. The product comes with a 1-year warranty and customer service is very essential for the brand of Camplux.
- The stove in usage is great and is of the perfect size.
- Cleaning the stove is easy and the weight of it is very light which enables easy handling.
- The material used to make the product is stainless steel.
- It is very easy to install the stove in your van when you go on an adventure.
- The connector of the stove is not standard for the propane hoses.
- The knob might get hung up when trying to turn off the burner.
- When the lid is open, it has no support on the gas stove.
This stove has been ranked at number one among the stoves that are available in the market for RV usage. The stove works with glass as well as aluminium cookware. The cookware gets heated with a minimal amount of heat lost. The operating of the stove is easy as you can turn on and off the stove using the knob. The heating plate has a thermostat so when a high temperature is reached, it will automatically cycle on or off to maintain the temperature setting. The plate might take up some time to heat up. It can conveniently cook various types of food such as vegetables, pasta, soup, etc. It is a stove that can be used while camping or in an RV. There is no stovetop required for this cooking appliance. You can simply just wipe the top with a clean and damp cloth to clean the surface. It is harmless to the human body. The body of the stove is made of stainless steel which makes it durable. You also get a 30-days money-back guarantee period with this product and a lifetime of free customer service from the company.
- The design of the stove is made while keeping in mind the safety purpose of the person.
- The stove has non-slip rubber feet that ensure that the plate does not fall and stays firmly in its place.
- The usage is very easy as you have a knob to control the flame.
- The thermostat and indicator light provides a precise temperature control feature.
- The stainless steel body of the stove makes it durable. It also becomes easy to clean without creating any chaos.
- The burners might doesn’t get heated enough so that food can be cooked properly.
- It has a short power cord which might be a bit of trouble.
- The knob gets heated up a lot when the burner is on.
This gas top has a thin and portable design and has a glass top. The stove is light in weight and takes very less space in storage. There are 15 temperature ranges in this stove. The pane on the stove to control the temperature is digital. The built-in timer present in the stove can go up to 170 minutes. If there is no cookware detected by the stove, the stove automatically turns off after 60 seconds. There is also a low and high voltage warning system and the cord length is 5 feet. You get a 2 years warranty with the stove. The stove is ETL approved.
- The food you cook on this stove tastes delicious and does not burn.
- The size is very convenient and can fit into shallow drawers too.
- When the cooking stove is using solar power, it saves electricity.
- There are no such issues faced when you are cooking food.
- There is a safety system built-in feature that switches the cookstove off when it is not in usage.
- The fan that is present inside makes a lot of noise.
- You must constantly keep stirring the food while warming it up.
- If you press the lock button, then the system doesn’t get unlocked and you would have to restart the whole thing again.
The gas range provided to you by Suburban has conventional burners. It provides you with the best at-home cooking experience and the meal you cook would taste delicious. The size of the stove is accurate and it allows you to fit the stove easily in the RV’s cooking space that you have. There are 3 burners on this stove. One is a high-output burner and the other two are small burners so you can use them accordingly. There is also an oven present under the stove that allows you to baste or bake your favourite dishes. There is an automatic ignition feature so you don’t have to mess with the matches to light up the burner. The build of the stove is sturdy and the output of the stove is high.
- There is an auto-ignition feature that lits the burner instantly.
- There are three controllable burners present on the stove.
- There is also full control over which makes the product very useful.
- The heating power of the stove is very high so you can adjust the flame according to your usage and purpose.
- The packaging of the product is very poor.
- The stove is a bit expensive.
- The grate of the burner is very thin.
Atwood Drop-in 2-Burner
When you go on purchasing this stove, you must know about the benefits that it provides. The design of the product is stylish and the build is lightweight. If you have some major concerns like space and weight, then this is a good option for you as the weight of the stove is very less and can be stored easily. There are two burners available with this product. One of them has a 7200 BTU burner and is a large one. The other one is small in size and has a 5200 BTU burner. You can order a cover for the stove separately. It guards the stove against the wind. You can control the stove with the help of the dials available on the cooktop.
- The cooking stove comes with two adjustable burners which make cooking very easy.
- The stove can easily fit in a small space without taking up much space.
- The stove is portable and lightweight so you can easily use it in your RVs.
- The flame can be adjusted easily with minute precision.
- The design of the stove is brilliant.
- The size of the product is small but the price is high.
- The burner has to be lit manually and there is no automatic ignition feature available.
- The burners would have to be squeezed a bit so that they do not make a rattling sound.
This stove is very useful and comes with two burners whose flame can be adjusted using the dials that are present in the front of the stove. It is perfect when you are going camping. The stove uses propane gases so you don’t have to even worry about the fuel usage by the stove. The stove can be used for one hour if you have 16 oz. propane gas cylinder with you. You can find a cover for the stove that protects the burner from wind and doesn’t cause any interruption for you while cooking your delicious meal. There are two burners that come with this stove. One has a 75oo BTU burner and the other one has a 6500 BTU burner. The stove can easily run on Coleman Fuel or unleaded gas. A quarter of water takes up to 4 minutes to boil.
- The stove comes with wind-blocking panels that lets you cook very easily.
- There are two adjustable burners that are present with the stove.
- The stove is easy to store and saves space so that you can pick up other important stuff.
- The stove is secured with a strong metal clasp.
- It is highly recommended for campers who enjoy operating such machinery.
- The burners do not come with a central safety system to shut off the burner automatically if someone has left it on by mistake.
- It gets very challenging to bring the burner to a low flame.
- You shouldn’t touch the stove as it takes time to heat up fully.
Suburban 2937AST 2
The power of the burner available in this gas stove is 6500 BTU. There are two burners that you get and the stove is an electrical one. This stainless cooktop is a compact appliance that allows you to cook without facing any interruptions. It will totally stand on your expectations so you do not have to worry about the quality of the stove. The design of the stove is efficient and it being electrical, saves energy while in usage. This cooktop is an amazing product for which you can opt as it will be a great addition to the class C RV kitchen that you have. The controls are present in the front and the centre of the stove so accessing them in the operation of the knob is very easy.
- The design of the stove is compact and elegant. With this stove being attached, your kitchen gets a classic touch.
- Being electrical in usage, the product is energy efficient.
- The controls are very convenient and accessing them is also easy.
- The installation system of this product is very easy.
- The material used in the stove makes it lightweight and has safety options too.
- The disadvantage of this stove is that there is no wind guard that comes with this product.
- The hose directly gets attached below the stove so it’s possible that the hose might melt.
- The knobs are at a very higher level than the burners.
The performance and features of this make the stove highly recommendable. The size of the product is 20 inches which makes it very convenient to carry and use when you are on the road. It ensures even heating and precise consumption of fuel while saving on gas. The product is made of stainless steel and makes it rust-free so you do not have to worry about the degrading quality of the stove. The burners get started quickly as the stove has a knob that allows auto-ignition. You also get a see-thru glass feature that lets you see how the food is being cooked inside. You are provided with the maximum amount of versatility which allows you to cook various kinds of food without having to go through any hassle. With the oven, you have the option to make anything that you want. The height of the product is 39.5 inches. The dimensions are ideal to fit it into an RV kitchen easily.
- The product comes with an LP conversion kit for your convenience.
- There are 4 sealed burners so that you can cook things without having to wait for the stove to get free.
- The company provides maximum versatility to you and allows you to cook any kind of food.
- The stove can be used in commercial places too.
- The stainless steel is combustion and rust-free so you don’t have to worry about the degrading quality of the product.
- The product is a bit expensive.
- The conversion feature is very difficult to operate.
- The igniting of the burner is very difficult.
Here we are with the last product in this article and it is so nicely made that we definitely recommend you to consider this product for yourself. The ignition is very easy and gets ignited instantly. It saves up a lot of time and is much safer than the other burners available in the other stoves. The stainless steel built makes the product very durable and great for usage. It is very easy to clean. The burners are high powered so that you can use them as per your own usage and need. It also offers professional help to install the system. This thing makes a trait that attracts the customers to buy the stove without giving it a second thought.
- The product comes with all the necessary accessories that are required for easy installation.
- The usage of the stove is convenient and operational even for beginners.
- It is worth the value of money.
- There are 4 premium quality burners that come with the cooktop.
- The stove is not only reliable but also has safety features included in it.
- The instructions given for installing this system are not too good.
- The metal sheet it has is very thin.
- The gas valves might be a bit misaligned.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does an RV stove work?
Ans – the working system of such stoves is very similar to the ones that you have in your homes. Most of them use propane to ignite. You have knobs present to adjust the flame of the burner. Mostly the burners are in the centre. You can choose the stove depending upon the number of stoves you want. You also get a cover for the stove when you are not using it.
How to light your RV Stove?
Ans – most of the stoves come with a knob and button feature to ignite them. You can press in the knob to ignite it and then turn it to adjust the flame. You will hear a slight clicking sound when the burners start. They are designed to keep your safety in mind so that you don’t have to worry about using matchsticks to light up the fire.
Now we have reached the end of the article and we hope that we have covered all the information that you were looking for. Buying a stove for your RV can be tricky and so we have given you the list of the best 10 RV stoves with all the amazing features included in it. All of them are lightweight and durable which makes the product reliant and a good option for you to consider. RV stoves have made cooking food fun and easy when you are out for a picnic or are camping in the wild. When you are tired from all the exploring and adventure, then getting a hand cooked warm meal is the perfect end to a perfect day. So you should definitely go on buying an RV stove. So you shouldn’t keep waiting and get started with looking for your product already.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.